Do the English realise that their transport infrastructure is now operating at sub-Third World levels? It is a disgrace. No amount of neat signage advising you that “With tougher checks now in place at the border you may have to wait a little longer to get into the […]
ROAD WARRIOR (noun): a person who travels frequently as part of their job and does much work while travelling [Oxford English Dictionary]
All comments always welcome!
- Time Travel in Istanbul
- Confessions of an Aussie Coffee Addict
- A Moroccan Journey
- Bizarre Foods, the London Edition
- My Olympic Campaign - the world of whacky sports
- Beer and Mosques - My Weekend in Munich
- Eating Your Way Through LA's Ethnic Neighborhoods
- A Day in the Park - Spider Kebabs and Other Oddities, Beijing, China
- A Day in Champagne
- On Beef and Liberty
- LATEST POST: A Tree and a Synagogue in Boise, Idaho
- Foodie Heaven, Balkan Style
- A day in Montenegro.
- You say Dubrovnik….
- Adventures in Jordan (Part II)
- Adventures in Jordan (Part I)
- Jerusalem and the Middle East Conflict, for kids
- Meat Baby, Meat
- Why I am Really, Really Worried.
- Goodbye 2016 (plus a bit on the secret life of fish)